We’re here to globalise local craft beer and connect people with new flavours created via an all-in-one appliance and intuitive software.
Who we are
MINIBREW globalizes local fresh craft beer. We want to turn every beer lover into a home brewer and connect all users via our global brewing platform. Dutch based company MINIBREW designs the first digital brew DNA, a fun and easy to use all-in-one beer brewing appliance that combines brewing, cooling and fermentation perfection into a perfect user experience
Working at MiniBrew
MINIBREW offers an entrepreneurial work environment, where employees can and are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to the growth and success of MINIBREW.
We are dedicated to building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, help implement our growth plans.
- Help design testing procedures for the MiniBrew system.
- Help develop the analytics package for the MiniBrew App.
- Execute automated and administer in-person tests (acceptance, micro-usability, regression, functional and systems tests).
- Collaborate with Developers to analyze features and create regression test plans based on existing bugs.
- Connect with the development team and share recommendations for product changes and improvements in the design of new and existing modules.
- Maintaining accurate documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of Data Analysis concepts
- Solid working knowledge of Google Drive or Microsoft Office applications (specifically spreadsheets and word processing).
- Experience bug reporting and tracking
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding (ability to read) of one or more OOP languages like: C++, C#, Python, or JAVA.
- Familiarity with an App Analytics platform like: Appsee or Mixpanel
- Familiarity with one or more Statistical Analysis Software packages such as: Tableau, MATLab, or SAS
- Familiarity with Test Management Software like: PractiTest or qTest
- Familiarity with an issue tracking and project management tool like: JIRA or Backlog
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL database structures.
- Beer brewing skills are always a PLUS
- Be part of an early stage high potential startup
- A competitive trainee salary
- An inspiring environment with a multidisciplinary team