MINIBREW globalizes local fresh craft beer. We want to turn every beer lover into a home brewer and connect all users via our global brewing platform. Dutch based company MINIBREW designs the first digital brew DNA, a fun and easy to use all-in-one beer brewing appliance that combines brewing, cooling and fermentation perfection into a perfect user experience
TechCrunch, John Biggs, Chief Editor:
‘’MINIBREW is the only system that makes beer’’
MINIBREW offers an entrepreneurial work environment, where employees can and are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to the growth and success of MINIBREW.
We are dedicated to building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, help implement our growth plans.
As a part of the MiniBrew team the candidate will be responsible for product testing design (both from a user-experience as a technical perspective), planning, scripting and execution for our beer brewing robot and a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
We seeking for a person who’s self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced agile environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, hardware and process engineers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology. You will report directly to the Technical Lead.
● Testing all aspects of the product and system, both functional and nonfunctional
● Test and evaluate the user experience of both the Soft- and hardware with a users group
● Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
● Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases and executing these cases
● Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
● Execute and analyze automation test results.
● Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people
● Setup and maintain a issue reporting and tracking system.
● Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
● Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
● Support production deployment of applications and ensure version management
● Collect and analyze field data on failures or problems
● Relevant work experience in testing role.
● Attention to detail and Conscientiousness
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Technical background and a good understanding of IoT solutions
● Comfortable with working as part of a SCRUM team
● Good understanding of computer programming and object oriented programming
● Knowledge of and experience with automated testing tools,
● Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
● Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
● Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
● Knowledge about beer and brewing beer is a big pre.
● BS degree in Engineering Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems, Electrical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● 3 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
An unique culture that stimulates resourcefulness; an exciting adventure and great opportunity to leave your mark on the world by contribute of building the first all-in-one world class beer brewing machine, powered by smart sensor technology and controlled by an App and that all in the Netherlands.
We offer you a competitive startup salary € 40K to € 60K a year. Stock-options to grow in a part of this great company could be yours.
And on top of that we offer you a personal growth plan based your personal objectives and key results. The main goal of this program is to connect the company, team and your personal objective to measurable results, making people move faster together in the right direction.
Are you thirsty and want to collaborate by changing the future beer space?