MINIBREW globalizes local fresh craft beer. We want to turn every beer lover into a home brewer and connect all users via our global brewing platform. Dutch based company MINIBREW designs the first digital brew DNA, a fun and easy to use all-in-one beer brewing appliance that combines brewing, cooling and fermentation perfection into a perfect user experience
TechCrunch, John Biggs, Chief Editor:
‘’MINIBREW is the only system that makes beer’’
MINIBREW offers an entrepreneurial work environment, where employees can and are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to the growth and success of MINIBREW.
We are dedicated to building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, help implement our growth plans.
You’re responsible for the general ledger. Mainly you will manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, invoices and perform financial transactions. Further on helping with other ad-hoc activities. You will report directly to the financial controller.
● Relevant work experience in testing role
● Feeling and passion with the concepts of business administration
● Analytical skills
● Proactive attitude
● Basic MS Excel© skills
● Exact Accounting Software© knowledge and skills is a pre
● Inherent interest in operational efficiency and maximizing financial performance
● Ability to juggle several unique tasks at once
Following bachelor education in finance, accounting, or related field.
● Grow the early stage of a high potential company
● Be part of the revolution in beer
● A competitive internship salary
● An inspiring environment with a dynamic team in a cool office space
Are you thirsty and want to collaborate by changing the future beer space?