MINIBREW globalizes local fresh craft beer. We want to turn every beer lover into a home brewer and connect all users via our global brewing platform. Dutch based company MINIBREW designs the first digital brew DNA, a fun and easy to use all-in-one beer brewing appliance that combines brewing, cooling and fermentation perfection into a perfect user experience
TechCrunch, John Biggs, Chief Editor:
‘’MINIBREW is the only system that makes beer’’
MINIBREW offers an entrepreneurial work environment, where employees can and are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to the growth and success of MINIBREW.
We are dedicated to building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, help implement our growth plans.
MINIBREW wants to add new flavor to its team. One who loves numbers. We are currently seeking a Finance Controller to support the company with financial insights, analysis and perspective. The Finance Controller is responsible for providing forecasts and budgets, performance reporting, understanding of fluctuations, observed business dynamics, and other financial information to be utilized in strategic decision-making.
You have to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures and financial risk management.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to building the first all-in-one world class brewing machine in the Netherlands. Therefore, we are looking for a beer lover who loves numbers, wants to disrupt the beer landscape, has a strong vision, an entrepreneurial mindset to shift an industry with us. You will report directly to the CEO.
● Oversees financial modelling and planning and prepares leaders for review with executive management team
● Managing all finance and accounting operations
● Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
● Reporting and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
● Assist senior management team in developing and preparing quarterly guidance and forecast updates to support decision making
● Collaborate with business leadership teams to analyze and understand business drivers, trends and operating results
● Responsible for monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
● Prepare periodic financial reports evaluating and interpreting the company’s financial performance
● Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
● Identify and recommend spending and investment alternatives across all operational areas
● Perform ad hoc analyses and support overall finance function
● Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
● 3-5 years professional work experience in financial planning & analysis, investment banking, consulting, corporate finance.
● Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
● Ideally you are a proactive professional, motivated by ownership, keen to make a difference.
● Advanced MS Excel© skills
● Exact Accounting Software© knowledge and skills
● Advanced financial modeling skills
● Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
● Inherent interest in operational efficiency and maximizing financial performance
● Ability to juggle several unique tasks at once
● International experience a plus
● Grow the early stage of a high potential company
● Be part of the revolution in beer
● A competitive startup salary
● Stock options - a part of this company could be yours
● An inspiring environment with a dynamic team in a cool office space
MINIBREW wants to add new flavor to its team. One who loves numbers.
We are currently seeking a Finance Controller to support the company with financial insights, analysis and perspective. The Finance Controller is responsible for providing forecasts and budgets, performance reporting, understanding of fluctuations, observed business dynamics, and other financial information to be utilized in strategic decision-making.